Sponsorship - 2022 Preservation Summit
Dear Friend of Preservation,
Since 1966, the Historic Preservation Trust of Lancaster County has been working tirelessly to preserve and protect the architectural history of Lancaster County and to provide the tools and knowledge needed to help the local community understand its importance. An important part of this work is to educate on the importance of historic preservation.
We are asking for your help in supporting this important work!
The Historic Preservation Trust of Lancaster County is planning our first annual Lancaster County Historic Preservation Summit on September 30, 2022 at the Ware Center in downtown Lancaster. We are planning to invite people from local municipalities and historical societies for a full day event including numerous presentations from experts in preservation as well as a Welcome Reception to kick off the event and a Cocktail Reception in the afternoon. With your gift, you can be a sponsor and receive recognition of your support of this important educational event. You can choose your level of support from the list of sponsorship levels below:
- Cocktail Reception Sponsor: $2,000 – Full page ad in program booklet, sign at the cocktail reception and/or you can have an information table at the event, name recognition in welcome speech, logo on slides and banner, name and logo on website and social media.
- Welcome Reception Sponsor: $1,500 – Full page ad in program booklet, sign at the welcome reception and/or you can have an information table at the event, name recognition in welcome speech, logo on slides and banner, name and logo on website and social media.
- Colonial Sponsor: $1,000 – ½ page ad in program booklet, name and logo on slides and banner, name and logo on website and social media.
- Federal Sponsor: $500 – ¼ page ad in the program, logo on banner, name and logo on website and social media.
- Georgian Sponsor: $250 – Name recognition in program, name and logo on social media and website.
- Victorian Sponsor: $100 – Name recognition in the program
Through the summit, we are hoping to educate the attendees on the importance of preservation and emphasize that saving Lancaster County's historic properties is not just saving buildings - its saving pieces of Lancaster’s history and charm that make it a great place to live and visit. For instance, the Trust was instrumental in helping to preserve the historic façade of the Watt & Shand Department Store that became a striking part of the Marriott at Penn Square, helping to retain the unique character of downtown Lancaster.
With support from individuals and businesses such as you, the Trust can continue its important work for many more years to come!
The Board of Directors
Historic Preservation Trust of Lancaster County
Deadline to become a sponsor is September 2. Ads and logos should be sent in a digital file format on or before Friday, September 9 to email@example.com.