Select the number of tickets you would like to purchase from each category below.
Columbia Architectural Tour
September 28, 2019
The Historic Preservation Trust of Lancaster County is proud to be hosting an architectural walking tour of the historic Columbia, PA. The tour will include many beautiful sites; each one more architecturally interesting than the one before. Don’t miss your chance to see why some are calling Columbia “the Paris of Pennsylvania”.
Location: Columbia, PA
Date: Saturday, September 28, 2019
Time: Guided walking tours depart at 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, and 3:00 pm; check-in will begin at 10:00 am.
Check-in/tour departure location TBD. You will also have the opportunity to tour the properties on your own, if you prefer. Note: You must check-in with us to get your tour booklet and your wristbands. We will update this page and send emails to all registrants with check-in location and information once location is finalized.
(includes FREE admission to both the Turkey Hill Experience, a $10.50 value, and the Wright’s Ferry Mansion, a $5 value; two of our generous Gold Sponsors of the tour)
- HPT Member Price - $20
- Non-Member Price - $25
- Children (3-12) - $5
- Day-of-Event Price - $30, Children - $10
Registration: Please fill out the information on this page to register and purchase tickets.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or by calling 717-291-5861.
List of Properties on Tour:
(this is the preliminary list and will be updated as more properties are confirmed)
- Bachman Forry Tobacco Warehouse
- The Bruner Mansion
- Columbia Armory
- Columbia Market House and Dungeon
- Columbia Opera House
- Columbia/Wrightsville Bridge, officially the Veterans Memorial Bridge
- First National Bank
- Garth Gallery
- Hermansader’s Victorian Mansion Bed & Breakfast
- Hinkle's Restaurant
- Holy Trinity Catholic Church
- House of Samuel Miller/Columbia Bank & Bridge Company
- Iron Ore Industrial Site
- Keystone Hook and Ladder Firehouse
- Lloyd Mifflin House
- Manor Street Elementary School
- National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors Museum
- Pennsylvania Railroad Train Station
- Poplar Street School
- RiverSide Automotive
- Turkey Hill Experience
- William Wright Mansion
- Wright’s Ferry Mansion