The Preservation Trust welcomes volunteers – the backbone of our organization.
In addition to being gratifying work, volunteering with the Preservation Trust is interesting, educational and fun.
We have committees that:
- survey properties to document that they are historically significant
- work with municipalities to ensure ordinances are written to protect historical properties
- collaborate with property owners, developers and others to protect historical properties
- maintain our headquarters building at 123 North Prince St. – the Sehner-Ellicott-von Hess House (1787)
- plan special events such as the annual Gourmet Gala, the every-other-year Architectural History Tour and our annual meeting
Get involved! You will love it.