Built in 1839 – Kinzers (5349 Strasburg Road)
”The Mansion House” was built by Railroad Superintendent Col. Joseph Baker in 1838, and has been owned by the same family for over a century. Recently converted to a 2 unit, but has been a hotel, bank & law office, among other uses. In 1856 James Buchanan spoke from the 2nd level balcony during his presidential campaign. This 4 level home (4th level is unheated) has a view of the historic Gap Town Clock and is one of the top landmarks in Gap.
5288 Lincoln Highway
Gap, PA 17527
Hostetter Realty - 717-442-4114