Presented to individuals or organizations that have demonstrated the vision, wisdom and perseverance to incorporate historic preservation in their long-range plans.
- Pamela Stoner, Samuel Slaymaker, and Deborah Smith for the Rock Ford Plantation’s preservation of the General Hand Mansion and their education on Lancaster history.
Landmark Property Rehabilitation Award
Presented to the owner of any landmark historic structure that demonstrates a long-term commitment to conservation and building maintenance best practices to maintain historic significance.
- Dr. Gaspare Polizzi and Barbara O’Neill for the restoration of the Roslyn Mansion.
Presented to the owner of any historic structure or site that demonstrates a long-term commitment to conservation and building maintenance best practices to maintain historic significance.
- Mike and Beth Phillips for the restoration of the Shreiner Farm at 2660 Oregon Pike in Lititz.
Presented for projects that comply with local, state or national standards for preservation, rehabilitation or restoration of an historic structure or site.
- Sue Loewenstein and Ernst Harting for the placing of a conservation easement on the Windswept Farm in Robesonia.
Adaptive Re-use Award
Presented for projects that reuse an historic structure, site or portion of a building for purposes other than it was originally built.
- Harding-Yost Insurance for repurposing the Weave Corporate Building for their corporate offices and event venue.
- Warfel Construction Company for their conversion of a tobacco warehouse into student housing for the Pennsylvania College of Art and Design (PCAD).
Community Revitalization Award
Presented for projects that enhance a historic district or community that includes historic buildings and improves the quality of life in the neighborhood.
- Steve and Jennifer Young for the conversion of the abandoned Haydn Zug’s restaurant in East Petersburg into State & Main, the home of 18 small businesses.
Master Craftsman Award
Presented for meritorious efforts to save a historic structure through master level building skills and knowledge.
- Alex Benedict and Mike Heider from Caldwell, Heckles & Egan (CH&E), and Dave Horst from Dave Horst Masonry, for masonry and millwork on the restoration of the Shreiner Farm.